A few days ago the lovely Diana @BookishSisters nominated me for The Liebster Award. I want to send her a big thank you!
You should check out her blog if you haven’t already because she has a lovely blog.
What is the Liebster Award?
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved, dearest, sweetheart, or darling.
For bloggers, the Liebster Award is an online recognition given by other bloggers to new bloggers for enjoying or appreciating their work. It highlights up and coming blogs.
Once nominated, a blogger is asked to answer 11 questions provided by the nominating blogger. They are then expected to nominate 11 other favourite new bloggers and come up with a list of 11 new questions for those nominees.
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs (less is ok).
4. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE?
2. TELL US THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF?
I’m a southpaw.
I eat pizza with a dork and knife (darn you braces!)
I struggle with OCD
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall of course. I love when the trees change color and it’s sweat shirt weather, plus I love pumpkin spice lattes.
4. DOES BLOGGING EVER STRESS YOU OUT?
Yes, when I have an ARC review deadline. I have 8 or 9 in queue from now through January.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
I have too, many favorites, but for me it’d be a toss up between The Inexplicable Logic Of My Life and Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets Of The Universe.
6. DO YOU HAVE ANY HOBBIES?
Reading and writing.
7. WHAT DO YOU LIKE WRITING THE MOST ON YOUR BLOG? E.G. REVIEWS, MEMES, TAGS.
Reviews and life updates.
8. IF YOU COULD PICK ONE BOOK TO READ THAT YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY READ WHAT WOULD IT BE?
New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson
9. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR?
Benjamin Alire Saenz
10. DO YOU EVER THINK YOU COULD WRITE YOUR OWN BOOK ?
11. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE PLACE YOU LIKE TO READ?
At a coffee shop with a mocha.
Ksenia Anske, Briana Morgan, B.A. Wilson, Lauren871, Kris Marie, Jordan
Note: If you guys have already done this tag or if you don’t feel like doing it, don’t do it. There’s no pressure. I completely understand and I’m just happy you know I love your blog.